May 15, 2011

Royal Addiction

I am addicted to anything 'Royal' and its probably because im a big fan of Judith McNaught when i was in college. I have been following the William-Kate love story even since i heard the news about the break-up way back 2007. I didn't like Kate at first because (i think) she looks mature for her age but because of her gorgeous paparazzi pictures, her stylish-chic style, and her love for Philip Treacy, i turned out to be a super fan. 

I was ecstatic when i first heard about the engagement (i even blogged about being invited to the wedding). 
Its a Judith McNaught Novel come to life. 



Kate Middleton looked STUNNING! 
I was teary eyed when i first saw the dress. After all the speculation, I have always believed it will be Sarah Burton of McQueen who will design it and i was right!! It was a perfect design for Kate and her station in life. Elegant and Timeless. Plus, look at the bouquet, the tiara, the viel, the make up?! Perfection!!



Her 2nd McQueen Dress

Here are my best dressed list (besides Kate of course):

Pippa Middleton (such a revelation)


David & Victoria Beckham (who looks elegant even with her 7-month-old baby bump)


Tara Palmer-Tomkinson (Heard a lot of criticism about the dress but i absolutely love it. From head to toe.)


Prince Harry (do i really need to explain? just look!)



...i wish and pray and hope that they will live happily ever after  



but my stalking doesn't end here. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment